Oracle Database Administrator
- London, London
- 28th Mar ’21
- 30 days left!
Are you an IT professional who is looking to develop further technical skills? This is an amazing opportunity for a senior Oracle database administrator to step in to a leading company and work alongside fantastic clients.
An award-winning IT consultancy and modern managed services for Oracle, Microsoft and Cloud technologies. You will be working from the Basingstoke office or the central London office, ensuring the clients have access to enterprise grade application platforms that are optimally managed with innovative services.
A role consisting of managed services support and consultancy elements when required. Offering expertise help with formulating strategy, qualifying business benefits, identifying opportunities and implementing solutions that meet client requirements.
- Maintain support for managed clients, responding to tickets and support functions.
- Understand and help with the clients installs of enterprise monitoring solution.
- Work with clients and delivery partners to help define and deliver high impact solutions based on Oracle platforms.
Clients are usually based in the Greater London area and you may be required to stay away from home during the working week!
What you need?
- Five years' Oracle database experience.
- Primary technical skills with DBA
Consulting experience is not necessary but would be an advantage!
If you are interested in this position, please apply and I will be in touch!