Lead Platform Engineer
- Remote, London
- 20th May ’21
My client is a growing company who have created an innovative, end to end workforce management platform that connects recruiters, end hirers and contractors. It is a cloud based platform with large capabilities.
The company have a great culture with remote working and a mix of technical backgrounds.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the company as a lead platform engineer using some of the latest technologies. You will join their friendly product development team.
The role is 100% remote, and they are open to a candidate from the UK or outside within two hours GMT. you will be working UK hours with good flexibility.
The lead platform engineer will be responsible for:
- Keeping their cloud infrastructure highly available and secure
- Supporting engineers with new tools and functionality
- Managing and building on their existing solid and stable monitoring, alerting and maintenance infrastructure
- Working closely with the development team to adopt new offering from AWS or other providers
- Being the DevOps advocate and expert in the team
Their tech stack includes: AWS, CloudFormation, Python and Puppet. Their application services are written in Java and Node and run in ECS. They also use Lambda, API Gateway, Elasticsearch and Redis.
- At least five years? experience in a similar role
- At least five years' experience with AWS
- Recent CloudFormation experience
- Good understanding of Python
- Puppet or equivalent
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again