- London, London
- 2nd Mar ’20
- 12 days left!
Based in Central London, my client is working within the Energy and Utilities market. They are one of the fastest growing Energy companies in the UK and focus on the data aggregation side of Energy working with huge amounts of data, utilising big data in their processes.
Due to continual growth we are seeking Java Developers to work with the growing London development team. You will be working on the core platform, which is constantly evolving due to complex client requirements. All the work is actively developed - which means there is maintenance of legacy systems.
This is a challenging position and we are looking for people who would thrive in this environment.
We are seeking someone with:
- Commercial experience in developing with Java.
- exposure to databases, ideally SQL Server.
- Degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or other numerate subject.
- A preference for Desktop Application coding.
- Hibernate and Spring would be an advantage.
As well as company pension, medical cover, income protection and other standard benefits. We can also offer:
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Fresh fruit daily.
- On site massage.
- Monthly Networking drinks and nibble.
- Sweatworking events such as Yoga or running.
- Subsidised Social Committee, numerous clubs and meetups.
- Supportive and fun work environment.