- London, London
- 6th Nov ’20
- 14 days left!
You'll be part of an exciting period in the company, which is ever expanding. Specialists in creating research information management solutions to higher education facilities in the UK and around the world, they provide research management software to record all information generated.
This company is looking to hire a implementation consultant to their team as more projects coming in. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside the product team and developers.
As the implementation consultant you'll be a key player delivering their suite of research management solutions to higher education and research institutes in Australia and New Zealand.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and deliver implementation of their product in Australia and New Zealand
- Understanding the requirements, hosting workshops making sure every detail is understood
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the client
- Instructing the technical team accordingly
- Being a key liaison between clients and the technical team
- Travelling to Australia and New Zealand
- Experience as an implementation consultant or a business analystsolutions architect
- Proactive problem-solving
- Technical knowledge to design integrations between the company and client
- Degree (or equivalent) educated as you'll be working alongside universities