Full Stack Java Developer
- Guildford, Surrey
- 1st Jan ’19
- 14 days left!
An exciting bigdata machine learning tech company. They are building a bleeding edge web platform, utilising and acting on trends found across the internet, implementing ML algorithms to uncover unique trends/insights which cannot be accessed through traditional databases.
- You will be developing full stack technologies surrounding the Java stack. A huge emphasis on working with the latest technologies in order to solve complex data problems surrounding web crawling.
- Working with Java 8 (soon to be Java 9 when available), ReactJS and AngularJS with an emphasis on good infrastructure practice on Linux.
- It would be great if you see the importance and have experience working with configuration or provisioning tools such as Chef, Salt Stack Ansible, Puppet or similar.
- It will give you an opportunity to look at challenging issues, building features on their greenfield project with a chance to work on more of the big datamachine learning stack as they scale up.
- Strong Java coding ability OR similar expertise in Python, Scala or Ruby.
- Knowledge of front end development in JS or JS framework such as React.JS or Angular.JS or Vue.JS.
- Good knowledge of Linux and provisioning and configuration tooling with any modern tools such as Chef, Ansible etc.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases
- Big data experience working with Hadoop, Spark, Storm or working on a distributed computing platform.