Front End Developer (ReactJS)
- London, London Central
- 24th Apr ’21
- 6 days left!
A cutting edge company within the healthcare technology space. We are mission driven with the aim of building and delivering awesome web and mobile experiences for patients, clinicians and other healthcare stakeholders using our cloud and agency services.
They are currently looking to hire a front-end developer to work on a mixture of agency and product work. This will include being at the forefront of a number of exciting upcoming projects such as vision coach - a project in the area of ophthalmology which is being undertaken in conjunction with a global life sciences company.
- Experience in React and React native.
- Extensive use of Rest API?s.
- Use of webpack.
- SASS, LESS, COMPASS AND CSS3.
- Knowledge of responsive design frameworks such as twitter Bootstrap.
- TDD and BDD.
- Code reviews with git.
- Deployment on cloud providers such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Agile development.