Front End Developer (Angular.JS)
- London, London Central
- 7th Mar ’20
- 17 days left!
The company is a performance marketing and data business. We help customers choose the best products and services and generate high value, low cost leads for businesses. Our technology is utilised by most major price comparison websites, including MoneySuperMarket.com, Gocompare.com, Comparethemarket.com, Which?, and MoneySavingExpert.
As a Developer in our Team you will be confident working anywhere in the dev stack. You will be surrounded by skilled and articulate technical peers to bounce ideas off. Our team encompasses integrated UX and Product specialist roles. The Team is constantly challenged to build the best products. You should have a passion for building sites that solve real problems for a user.
- Bundling tools (WebPack or similar).
- SASS, HTML5, and building for multiple devices or browsers.
- Object orientated programming experience.
- TDD, BDD, and SOLID principles.
- Pragmatically developing customer facing web sites.
- Kanban, LEAN, agile, or scrum.
- Strong communication skills.
- C# and the ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Implementing Continuous Integration (TeamCity or similar).
- Track record of technical leadership or line management.