- Guildford, Surrey
- 31st May ’21
- 24 days left!
The client is a rapidly expanding management and technical consultancy specialising in helping government and public sector company deliver complex projects to challenging timescales. They work on a wide range of IT projects, with areas of expertise in cyber security, mission critical communications, analytics and agile processes.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide support to a wide range of high-profile organisations.
You will provide high-value strategy, business analysis, technology and procurement consultancy to ensure all solutions align with the business aspirations. This will be done at the enterprise level supporting major transformation programmes or at the level of targeted projects and interventions.
- Generate useful outcomes to help deliver client's goals.
- Hands-on analysis when working with clients, users and other team members to address key issues.
- Develop and review strategies and target architectures to support future delivery of ICT services in accordance with client's business needs and with the Government's ICT and other strategies.
- Provide support and strategic input to delivery teams, such as Agile software delivery.
- Develop and review baseline and transition architectures to support migration planning of ICT services in business change programs.
- Develop architecture views to describe the entirety of a client's organisation.
- Provide EA leadership to a client.
In accordance with current guidelines, the location of this role will be split between home or remote working, office based and client site. Longer term, you will typically work on client sites, with other projects members including client staff, suppliers and your colleagues. Client site work will require regular travel within the UK.
- Enterprise and technical architecture development and review using EA frameworks and methods.
- Government digital service approaches including the government service design manual and the digital by default service standard.
- Business or systems analysis methods and tools.
- Software development methods and techniques.
- Programme and project management methods.
- Public sector best practice guidance.
- Business case development to treasury guidelines.
- Willingness to travel (UK based).
- Client facing experience (internal or external).
- Eligible and willing to gain UK security clearance.
- Degree educated.
- Experience within the defence and or UK public sector.