Embedded Software Engineer 5G
- Leicestershire, Leicestershire
- 15th Feb ’21
- 24 days left!
Are you looking to be involved with embedded software for advanced 5G mobile networks?
Having various contracts with defense suppliers, their market leading technology is used across specialized networks, satellite communications, radar and electronic warfare.
With big plans for growth next year, it's certainly a great time to get your foot in the door.
Coding in C, you'll be working with cutting edge silicon to develop a hardware platform supporting the 5G gNodeB developments.
Working in a team of five, you'll be paired with a hardware developer and involved in the development of signal processing application software to support their in-house defined radio hardware.
If you're someone that enjoys working with various stakeholders, problem solving, debugging, being involved with algorithm design and working with early and evolving hardware, then this is the opportunity for you.
I'm looking to speak to people with the following:
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Signal Processing, Electronics and Telecoms Engineering or related subjects
- Confident coding in C on embedded platforms
- Experience in Perl, Python or another modern scripting language
- Experience with bug tracking tools such as JIRA
- Experience with wireless communication systems
So apply today and I'd be happy to book in a suitable time to discuss this great opportunity.