- London, London
- 21st Apr ’20
- 19 days left!
An exciting new startup focusing on cyber security is looking ready for their next growth phase. Standing at 70 strong they have impressive plans for the upcoming year.
Despite their relative youth, their products are already being used by large organisations with tens of thousands of employees across sectors including banking, insurance, media, telco, law and government.
You will focus on developing, maintaining, and running the continuous integration and testing infrastructure. This will include bespoke and third-party solutions. You will be adept at scripting, designing automated tests, and have a track record of picking up and working with different technologies.
Your primary focus with be on the continuous integration and testing infrastructure, but you will contribute to all aspects of product engineering within the team and take the lead on developing CI and test software components.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Continuous integration deployment.
- Developing new software and firmware (FPGA) build and integration pipelines and re-engineering existing ones to streamline continuous integration and deployment.
- Creating and maintaining scripts to automate routine development activities, such as appliance configuration and system releases.
- Coordinating with all teams to effectively understand (and then eliminate) limitations in engineering build, deploy and test workflows.
- A degree in a relevant STEM subject or equivalent professional experience.
- Development experience with Python (ideally; or other scripting language e.g. Perl, Ruby, Bash, Shell) and the .NET framework (ideally in C#).
- Knowledge of other languages (C++, Java).
- Broad understanding of development tools and technology, including source control, continuous integration, container concepts etc.
- Passion for improving engineering workflows and quality, working across teams to embed automation and rapid feedback into engineering practices.
- Experience developing and running automated tests.
- Working in a product engineering environment.