- London, Buckinghamshire
- 7th Mar ’20
- 17 days left!
This business is an Enterprise Management Software, Business Consulting and Technical Delivery company. Working with household brands to support them with information management strategy, solutions and implementation, they are now expanding at a great rate.
- Deploy and Configure our products to multiple Blue-chip clients.
- Supporting all production releases including managing the environment used in the product release process.
- Work on development tasks and bug fixes during the sprint cycle.
- Utilise continuous integration and deployment methods whilst maintaining a strong business focus.
- Installation of software in to Managed Service accounts.
- Ensure all requests are escalated and resolved appropriately within pre-agreed SLAs as determined by individual clients.
- Work with customers to validate changes, fix deployment issues and ensure minor enhancements and major changes are documented as required.
- Report bugs or issues to the relevant team member.
- Provide BAU support and issue resolution as needed along with general systems admin.
- Working with the QA Tester to ensure software is running as it should.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and vendors and be comfortable collaborating and communicating across functional barriers.
- Support experience within a managed service environment, demonstrating stakeholder management on premise and remote.
- Demonstrable experience in the full Microsoft technology stack including .NET development experience.
- Working in agile devops team.
- Configuration management and infrastructure experience.
- Experience with web-based apps.
- Be able to receive, prioritise, resolve and document customer requests.
- Ensure all interactions are to a high standard of customer service.
- A desire to be part of an exciting start up environment, working on a world leading product that is part of the next generation of data.
- An interest or commercial experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data.
- Experience with Elastic Search.
- Experience with virtualisation and containerisation.