Customer Success Engineer
- London, London Central
- 18th Nov ’19
Founded in 2014 in London, this company has raised more than £16m to date from London investors. Their strengths lie in their experienced and dedicated teams, building on years of expertise in cyber security to bring genuinely game changing technology to the industry. They are working to build the future of cyber security and are already deploying in both the government and commercial space, at scale. Their existing customers are large organisations with tens of thousands of employees across sectors including banking, insurance, media, telco, law and government.
What They Do
They are an exciting start-up company with ground-breaking technology that makes the internet a far safer place for work and play. They deploy cyber security products that bring together their own electronic hardware, firmware and software to provide an unrivalled combination of security, usability and performance to ensure that risky web content is never processed on the user's endpoint device.
As a member of the customer success team you will contribute to all aspects of customer success. The purpose of their customer success team is to make every deployment as successful as possible and to drive through the greatest return on investment for their customers. This is with the objective of turning every customer into an advocate of us and to support long term growth for their business.
Specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Developing a detailed understanding of our products.
- Being able to articulate our secure web browsing concept in simple terms.
- Engaging with customer technical teams to help inform their High Level Design (HLD) documentation.
- Supporting customer technical teams to plan installation and deployment, converting HLDs into low level architecture.
- Providing ongoing support to customers and helping manage associated ticket queues.
- Undertaking root cause analysis on any issues before working with product engineers to plan a resolution.
- Engaging with our engineering teams to discuss product improvements and road map items from a functional, usability and performance perspective.
- Conceiving and helping create customer success material (documentation, training videos etc.).
- Assisting the sales and marketing team at UK and international industry events.
- Being part of the 24x7 on-call remote support Rota (qualifying for additional inconvenience allowance).
- Visiting customer sites (will include international travel).
Your technical background should include:
- Degree in a relevant Engineering, Maths or Science subject or equivalent professional experience
- A strong understanding of computer networking; in particular: internet technologies such as DNS, NTP, HTTPS, SSL certificates and cloud platforms the supporting OSI stack - TCPIP, Ethernet, routing and switching, enterprise security infrastructure, e.g. proxy and firewall technology and Syslog platforms.
- Security best practice
- Practical experience implementing, integrating and debugging networks using the technologies listed above
- You should also hold a full UK driving license.
- You collaborate with team members and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are self-motivated, resilient, enjoy technical challenges and delivering results.
- You are passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service.
- You are calm under pressure and maintain a diplomatic manner even when being challenged.
- You are flexible and adaptable.
- You tackle problem solving in a logical and systematic approach.
- You can communicate well, both verbally and in writing.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again