Cloud Transformation Consultant
- Manchester, Manchester
- 23rd Oct ’21
- 8 days left!
My client is one of the largest providers of consulting and technology services, providing a collaborative, friendly and entrepreneurial environment. A truly global consultancy with offices based in central Manchester and a broad client base of blue chip companies, the company operates across a variety of sectors and industries. Working within business analytics and modelling you will provide the expertise and structured thinking allowing you to develop innovative analytical solutions to complex business problems. You will have the opportunity to learn, take ownership and contribute to the growth of the business.
This client is looking for cloud consultants with a variety of backgrounds to join their growing team. With experience and knowledge of AWS, Azure, or GCP, this role requires using your technical experience to deliver digitally-enabled business outcomes to clients. You will be providing input and knowledge to shape the strategic direction and support the design of the proposition.
As a cloud transformation consultant, you shall work with clients to transform their business with cutting-edge technology. Using your knowledge and experience of cloud transformation you will be advising our clients, providing key input and knowledge to develop their business models and capabilities. You shall be transforming our client's business by implementing cloud operations across multiple platforms (Azure, AWS, or GCP).
You will have experience and skill in the following:
- Cloud advisory and strategy, cloud transformation design, cloud adoption, cloud operating model
- Experience setting up and transforming cloud operations across multiple platforms (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Experience working with clients and an interest in working in a fast-paced consulting environment
- Understanding of how operations, architecture, and organisation need to change for cloud operations to be successfully implemented for clients
- Can articulate the challenges pitfalls, costs, and process of transforming to the public cloud in an easy to understand manner