Cloud Transformation Consultant
- Manchester, Manchester
- £65,000 YEAR
- 27th Oct ’22
- 21 days left!
My client is one of the largest providers of consulting and technology services, providing a collaborative, friendly and entrepreneurial environment. A truly global consultancy with offices based in central London and a broad client base of blue chip companies, the company operates across a variety of sectors and industries. Working within business analytics and modelling you will provide the expertise and structured thinking allowing you to develop innovative analytical solutions to complex business problems.
We are you looking for you to be a cloud enthusiast, wanting to deliver cutting edge solutions to a variety of clients. You will be advising senior stakeholders as you lead cloud transformation projects projects utilising AWS, Azure and or GCP.
These positions will see you work across business analysis, design, delivery and will see you improve your skills in strategy development.
There is a clear roadmap in order for you to progress your career, and we are looking for people who want to take the initiative and move up to senior positions.
key skills include:
- Cloud advisory and strategy, cloud operating model, cloud transformation design, CxO cloud coaching, cloud business case and benefits modelling, cloud adoption, API strategy, digital workplace transformation design (O365, G-Suite)
- Demonstrable experience of setting up public cloud operations across multiple platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Inquisitive technologist in the public cloud space, eager to work in fast paced consulting environment whilst keeping abreast of the latest technical development
- Understanding in some level of detail how operations, architecture and organisation need to change for cloud operations to be set up successfully
- Can articulate the challenges in moving to the public cloud in an easy to understand manner and the pitfalls, costs