C# Software Engineer
- London, London
- 31st Mar ’21
- 33 days left!
My client is one of the fastest growing start-ups based in central London. They are currently solving real-world challenges surrounding the health sector, combating challenges such as communication in Healthcare through building a bleeding edge platform utilising novel data science techniques.
We are looking for a mid level developer who want to learn and fix real problems for staff and patients. We do not believe developers should be channelled into certain frameworks or languages and are more interested in people with logical mindsets and the aptitude to pick up new languages and learn how to apply certain technologies. Your role will involved delivering new products and features whilst working closely with their CTO and the rest of the development team. You will also visit GP practices and have an active input in how the product develops.
- A degree or PhD from a top university (this may be Maths or Science based but this isn?t a must).
- Prior experience of some web (e.g. html, css, js).
- Prior experience with any object orientated language.
- Prior experience of testing and CICD.
- Prior experience working in an agile environment.
- Prior experience in a start-up or healthcare.