- London, London Central
- 26th Dec ’21
- 27 days left!
The company is a performance marketing and data business. They help customers choose the best products and services and generate high value, low cost leads for businesses. Their technology is utilised by most major price comparison websites, including MoneySuperMarket.com, Gocompare.com, Comparethemarket.com, Which?, and MoneySavingExpert.
As a Developer in their team you will be confident working anywhere in the dev stack. You will be surrounded by skilled and articulate technical peers to bounce ideas off. Their team encompasses integrated UX and Product specialist roles. The team is constantly challenged to build the best products. You should have a passion for building sites that solve real problems for a user.
- C# and the ASP.NET MVC framework.
- TDD, BDD, and SOLID principles.
- Implementing Continuous Integration (TeamCity or similar).
- Pragmatically developing customer facing web sites.
- Kanban, LEAN, agile, or scrum.
- Strong communication skills.
- SASS, HTML5, and building for multiple devices or browsers.
- NoSQL database.
- Track record of technical leadership or line management.