- Woking, Surrey
- 28th May ’19
- 2 days left!
A leading supplier of global financial trading software with offices or development centres in each major region.
When combined with the implementation skills of more than 150 experienced specialists, the company's trading platform has become the natural choice for the majority of the world's top tier investment banks.
- Designing, developing and maintaining automated test solutions, following good development practices
- Analysing new and updated product functionality, developing new tests accordingly
- Providing timely updates to allow tracking of progress on projects
- Proactively investigating and resolving issues, feeding into a cycle of continuous improvement
- Building and maintaining good working relations with other teams and business units
- Developing a thorough understanding of the product line
- Working as part of a team investigating and implementing new technologies
- A background in Software Development or Automation Development
- A good understanding of the complete development life cycle and tools
- Ability to write concise, error-free and reusable code
- Familiarity with testing principles, practices and processes
- Confident and concise verbal and written communication skills