Job Title: Graduate Pricing Analyst
- Salary: £1921k
- Location: Derbyshire
- Date posted: 23/03/2010
- Date expires: 05/04/2010
- Degree Subject: Economics, Econometrics, Maths, Statistics related
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: Any
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Travel, Leisure and Tourism
- Vacancy Reference: LB23644air
A travel company who offer their staff excellent benefits with discounted flights worldwide.
Do you want to use your analytical skills in an exciting, dynamic environment? As a Pricing Analyst your job is to explore and maximise pricing opportunities and continually develop strategies and initiatives. The type of work you will be doing is monitoring competitors, gathering market knowledge and providing support to increase the profitability of the company.
They have offices all over the world so you will need to be flexible and comfortable with worldwide travel. Strong commercial awareness is a must as you will be working with lots of different departments such as sales, marketing and revenue management and will need to be confident presenting your recommendations. As well as internal departments, you will be a point of contact for external agents and will liaise regarding current prices.
The key to successful revenue management lies in the interpretation of data and application of effective pricing decisions at a detailed level.
- Degree grade 2:1 or above in Economics, Econometrics, Maths, Stats, Physics or related.
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data and interpret in a clear and concise way - this can be gained through work experience or from academics.
- A good understanding of modelling.
- Strong communication skills and able to build key relationships with internal and external clients.
- Excel skills to an advanced level and willingness to learn bespoke systems with training.
- Good presentation skills and able to work in a team and alone.
- Must have a driving licence.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.