Graduate Marketing Executive
- Brighton, East Sussex
- 2nd Dec ’21
- 3 days left!
Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a highly successful, Brighton based recruitment company. We specialise in providing solutions to organisations who are seeking the best graduate talent. Established by two local graduates in 1997, we have grown organically to a diverse team of around 50, and have an exceptional track record in developing our employees. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Facebook, Google and Trustpilot!
Graduate Marketing Executive
Working within our marketing department, you will be responsible for:
Executing a marketing strategy to create a talent pipeline and build our candidate talent pool for our experienced hire brands, Cortex IT Recruitment and Metrica Recruitment. These divisions seek out candidates later in their career journey after the window GRB aim to place them. They hire for global tech giants through to exciting start-ups in the IT and Data Science fields all over the UK.
Armed with a full understanding of our target candidates you will begin to run the full range of online and offline marketing activities to enrich and engage with new candidates and our existing talent pools by;
- Conducting market and candidate research
- Managing social media accounts
- Managing content for two websites
- SEO and SEM
- Create and manage a WhatsApp group
- Create and manage a LinkedIn Group
- Create and manage a YouTube channel
- Create and host four webinars a year
- Generate positive social reviews
- Manage candidate referral programme
- Create and host an annual social event in London
- Monthly email content that engages our audience
- Quarterly research surveys
This is a new role within the team and there is potential to expand the events side of the business, so the progression is tailored to you!
Why This Role?
- Training: You will hit the ground running with this role, however you will also have access to our excellent in-house training programme and one-to-one support with the marketing managers
- Location: Central Brighton location, and a 10 minute walk from Brighton station
- Environment: Relaxed, dress down working environment with flexible working hours, and a friendly, sociable team with incentives and parties
- Progression: Potential for you to take on more events as this side of the business grows
- Salary: Competitive starting salary of £21,400 plus bonus
As you will be marketing to IT and data science industry audiences we're looking for someone who has a keen interest in all things tech. This could come in many forms, such as someone who is up on all the latest technology trends and apps, through to gamers and digital enthusiasts.
- A 2:2 or above (or equivalent) in a business or marketing degree (or related)
- At least 6 months experience working in a marketing role
- Lives in or near Brighton
- Able to start in January 2022
- 25 days holiday plus 5 days bank holiday rising with targets
- Casual dress
- Central Brighton location
- Open office concept (not even our founders have an office!)
- 5, 10 and 15 year anniversary gifts
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Organic promotion
- Summer and Xmas company party
- Bonus incentives
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye tests