Ark Teacher Training Student Brand Ambassador
- Various, Any
- 8th Sep ’19
Great teachers transform lives and Ark Teacher Training exists to make sure that every young person regardless of their background, has access to one. Whether going to a good university or into the career of their choice. We want every student to have real choices in life. If you share our belief, we want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting on-campus student brand ambassadors to promote Ark Teacher Training and find great candidates for the programme. We are currently considering applications from a wide range of Universities.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting and attending Ark Teacher Training on-campus events
- Talking to students and staff across the university about Ark Teacher Training acting as a point of contact for students and staff seeking more information
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key university stakeholders and organisations e.g. student societies, academic departments etc.
- Acting as a positive and professional representative of Ark Teacher Training
- Actively seeking new ways to engage with students and university staff and liaising with other ambassadors to share ideas and best practise
- Distributing promotional materials and engaging with students via various social media
- Creating regular progress reports
What we are looking for:
- A Second/third year University Student
- Excellent communications skills
- A positive and hands-on approach to leading an on-campus promotional campaign
- Interested in education and/or marketing
- Committed and reliable
- Strong connections within various campus networks e.g. student societies, departments, student volunteering organisations
- Confident and happy to network and reach out to people
This is a great opportunity for you to gain invaluable work experience to enhance your CV, build your skill set, earn some money and make a difference before you graduate. Applicants need to be able to commit to 2- 3 hours per week over the Autumn term (flexible hours), with the possibility to extend to Spring term. Hourly rate dependent on Location £9ph - £10.55ph (London only)
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again