- East Sussex
- 18th Jul ’17
- 23 days left!
This is your chance to launch a lucrative career in the fast-paced world of recruitment in our head office in sunny central Brighton. GRB (Graduate Recruitment Bureau) specialise in sourcing university graduates for many of the world's major brands and businesses, through to cutting edge start-ups.
We're looking for sharp, outgoing and ambitious people to work in our rewarding and target driven environment. Training and personal development really is continuous. You will learn from our in-house trainer and experienced Consultants and be given a personal development plan, structured training and coaching from day one.
You will begin as a Resourcer where you will:
- Gain specialist market knowledge
- Attract and find the very best talent from a range of sources
- Learn techniques so you can telephone interview and qualify suitability
- Market jobs to our unrivalled talent pool
After around 4-8 months you will be promoted into the role of Recruitment Consultant. You will manage the whole recruitment process for clients. This includes:
- Building long term, profitable commercial relationships
- Collaborating with Resourcers to generate an exceptional candidate shortlist
- Organising interviews and assessment days
- Preparing and coaching candidates to maximise their chances of success
- Managing the interview feedback process and ultimately making and closing job offers
- Most importantly, make money for yourself and the business!
The starting salary for this position is £19k and commission should take this to £22-27k in your first full year. Second year earnings are typically between £30-45k. Established Consultants earn up to £100k, and there is plentiful scope for progression, with opportunities to manage Resourcers and eventually, your own team.
The Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a market leading, constantly expanding, recruitment consultancy based in Brighton. We have a turnover of approaching £3million and specialise in placing graduates into roles across a range of industries. Founded in 1996, we now employ over 50 people in our Brighton HQ and London office. We are proud of our reputation and quality of service and we are the highest review-rated company in our market.
What We Offer
- Strong training and coaching which was recognised with an Investors in People Accreditation
- A structured path for progression
- A career; we have exceptionally low staff turnover and continuous growth
- A target driven, consultative sales environment - we are not cut throat
- Exceptional earning potential and performance-based incentives
- A friendly approachable team, with monthly staff socials and bi-annual company parties
- 25 days holiday
- Dress-down policy
- A voice - our annual staff survey forms a considerable part of our business plan
- A great place to work; we have a Glassdoor rating of 4.8 out of 5
So what do you need?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and personable with the ability to build rapport, relationships and network
- Driven with the perseverance and resilience to overcome obstacles and achieve targets
- Organised; able to multi task efficiently
- Display integrity that builds trust
- Commercial awareness
- Passionate; taking pride in what you do and giving your all
- The ability to listen, learn, adapt and grow
- Office and sales experience are both desirable
- A degree is desirable but not essential