- £20k + OTE
- 27th Mar ’17
This very successful recruitment company is recognised as one of the leading providers of top-level recruitment services for the European Life Sciences industry, with particular expertise within clinical, medical and regulatory functions. From their offices in Tunbridge Wells and London they are pleased to place high-level professionals into well-paid positions across Europe. One of the top companies in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 in 2009, my client is proud to recruit all of their staff at graduate and trainee level and can boast that they offer graduates the chance to make a lot of money early in their career.
The company is looking for a number of graduates to join their structured training programme in Tunbridge Wells.
This is a fast-paced and highly target-driven sales career, with the objective of placing permanent or interim candidates within such client organisations with the support of a nominated Senior Consultant.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Canvassing client companies to secure permanent and contract job orders, and fulfilment of these in accordance with internal operating procedures
- Canvassing candidates to establish referrals and job order leads on a daily basis
- Regular contact with all relevant candidates to ensure up-to-date knowledge of availability etc.
- Establishing information channels to ensure personal awareness of market and client opportunities and developments
- Utilising company advertising medium to maximise the number of candidates put through to jobs
- Maintaining all database records in a timely and accurate fashion
The initial twelve weeks of employment are structured around an intensive training agenda which combines internal and external training sessions, compliance and regulation sessions, 1:1 mentoring and on-the-job training. Following successful completion of the probationary period, training and development is on-going and comprises a bespoke modular course, continuing on-the-job learning, and personal and group based coaching.
The basic salary for the role is £20,000 with first year on target earnings of £25,000-30,000 and significantly more in future years.
Ultimately, this is an exceptionally competitive sales-based position. Therefore the qualities that you will need for the role are largely personality based, including:
- Clear, confident communication skills
- Ability to deal with rejection
- Aptitude for long hours and lots of cold-calling
- Drive and ambition for high achievement
You must reside within a suitable commuting distance to the centre of Tunbridge Wells.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again