- 16th Oct ’17
GRB are recruiting for a niche management consultancy who are looking for an ambitious graduate to join their company as a trainee management consultant. This company provides significant performance solutions to FTSE 100 companies to give them a competitive business edge.
As a Trainee Management Consultant you will further your career in the engine of the company; business development.
Here you will learn the fundamentals of consultancy, developing your business acumen, growing your research skills as well as honing your consultative selling abilities.
Why should you be interested?
- Structured 18 month training scheme
- Entry into the competitive field of Management Consultancy
- Rub shoulders with industry leaders
- Work with a wide range of blue chip companies
- Basic salary of £22K and OTE £28K in your first year
- Client visits
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- Good academic record
- Commercial experience
- Good interpersonal skills
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again