- London Central
- 17th Apr ’17
This consultancy is one of the world's leading specialist actuarial recruitment consultancies. They are proud of their strong reputation in both client and candidate delivery in the actuary market.
Combining a highly personalised service, superior market knowledge and longstanding relationships with a wide, international network of organisations and individuals involved in the actuarial market, they offer a unique service to candidates and clients alike. This is one of the most exciting times to join what the owners call 'the most exciting opportunity in recruitment at the moment'. They are a small team and are looking to expand with the hiring of motivated graduates who want the opportunity to genuinely influence the future of a business.
You will be joining a close knit, passionate team with a strong work ethic who aren't afraid of a little friendly competition. Training will be fully supported by senior management, a bespoke training programme and your colleagues. You will receive a competitive basic salary with fantastic on target earnings and the potential to earn equity in the business. Other incentives are on offer throughout the year including bi annual targets for trips away, which in the past have included skiing, Puerto Banús and Las Vegas.
The role will include:
- Learning how to search for candidates across a number of channels.
- Tons of networking using different methods, including events, e-mail, and phone.
- Mapping markets (figuring out who works where) so you can quickly become a specialist in your field.
- Thoroughly understanding candidate's needs and presenting them with the right opportunities.
- Face to face meetings with candidates and clients alongside a Senior Consultant.
- CV and interview preparation.
- At least a 2:1 equivalent degree from a leading UK or international university.
- Hard working and professional.
- Proven track record of success through academics, sport or work experience.
- Track record of taking on more responsibility, which can be displayed in your CV.
Looking for immediate and summer starters.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again