Technology Account Management Programme
- London, London
- 27th Sep ’18
A leading FTSE 250 European IT services company specialising in IT strategy, implementation and managing technology on behalf of large companies such as Heathrow Airport, Channel 4, John Lewis, Santander, Nationwide, Royal Mail and many more. Over 12,000 staff are employed globally with recent revenues of over £3bn.
Multiple vacancies on offer to start in JANUARY 2019. Interviews are being organised for October and November.
This 18 month programme is perfect for those who are looking to pursue a career within Technology Sales and would like the benefit of structured training and development.
During the first six months of this scheme successful candidates will rotate around various sales departments within the business; e.g. Inside Sales, Projects and Bid Management. At the end of the 18 month programme you will have the opportunity to then become an Associate, specialising in either new business sales or account management.
- Fantastic basic salary of £30K +10% bonus.
- Work for a FTSE 250 company, Europe's leading IT infrastructure services provider.
- Brilliant structured training and mentoring throughout the 18 month programme, offering you the foundation to become a future leader.
- No technical experience necessary.
- Participation in high profile projects.
- Work with exciting clients such as Channel 4, Royal Mail Group, Bentley, O2, Heathrow etc.
- On completion of the 18 months you will expect a salary increase, company car and bonus scheme.
- Great earning potential, in five years you can be earning £50-60K BASIC salary.
- No cold-calling and no targets! The scheme is all about learning and development to give you the tools for a successful career.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree achieving 2.1 level or above.
- Passion for technology.
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills and phone presence.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Available to start in January 2019.
- Driving licence or be in a position to have passed driving test by summer 2019.
Relevant commercial experience is desirable.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again