Technical Graduate Training Scheme
- Manchester, England
- 19th Oct ’18
- 36 days left!
This firm is one of the UK's leading provider of technical consulting and software solutions to organisations spanning commercial, financial and government institutions. They offer graduates the chance to become well rounded technical consultants and provide a comprehensive 2 year training scheme to all new recruits.
This client has space on their next graduate scheme intake which focuses on Software Development and Technical Consulting.
This is going to start on the 29th October or December 3rd. You MUST be able to start on this day. Interviews will be held every Wednesday.
There will be an initial 12 week training period, during which you will receive training in both technical (coding, agile principles testing and databases) as well as non technical areas (such as professional conduct and presentation skills).
You will then be able to start developing a specialism in a technical area such as:
- Big Data.
- Cyber Security.
- Enterprise Middleware.
- App and Web Development.
- Cloud Computing.
Upon passing the 12 weeks training you will be deployed to one of the client's customers to work on exciting technical projects.
The client has customers all over the UK and so you need to be flexible in terms of relocation, although the 1st 12 weeks will be based in Manchester.
- You need to have an interest in Tech, including being happy to learn how to code.
- Any prior knowledge of Java or Python would be great.
- Generally recruits will have a 2:2 level or above in a STEM subject.
- You will need to be eligible to obtain UK security clearance.
- You need to be happy to relocate anywhere in the UK for client assignment.