- UK Wide, North
- 15th Jan ’19
- 17 days left!
This company provide specialist software solutions and services to a wide variety of organisations. They are a major technology organisation, employ over 1000 people and are part of the Sunday Times Top Track 250.
- Are you interested in what makes people happy at work?
- Love to be involved in employee retention for one of the largest tech companies in the UK?
- Have at least 6 months experience in HR?
The purpose of this role is to drive employee engagement and the performance of individuals at different sites within the business. You will work alongside HR business partners in order to provide a wonderful employee experience.
There are 3 roles on offer and you can choose if you are based in Manchester, Leeds or East Midlands, however you will spend several days a week based at smaller sites in other close locations.
The salary on offer for this role is £25-30K.
As a talent adviser you could be involved with:
- Ensuring the office environment is driving engagement and performance.
- Communicating with sites to streamline company culture, values and behaviours.
- Offer advice and coach managers around employee engagement.
- Ensure office environment is engaging.
- Create a calendar of social activities at each site.
- Act as a communications champion for each site, including running employee update breakfasts.
- HR processes including interviewing candidates, dealing with performance issues and disciplinaries etc.
- HR admin.
- A 2:1 level degree or above in any discipline.
- 6 months plus in an HR or HR related role.
- EU driving license.
- A passion for HR and a strong interest in employee engagement.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.