SuperStars Graduate Trainee Sports Coach
- UK, UK
- 15th Oct ’18
- 13 days left!
If you can Inspire....you can TEACH. Earn whilst getting the credentials you need!
Are you ready to start developing your dream career working with children?
Are you hungry for a springboard where you will get paid whilst gaining the experience and qualifications to accelerate you along your career path?
Well look no further!
SuperStars is the ideal platform for people who want to kickstart their career working with children. Whether you aspire to get into teaching or are looking to progress into other roles working with children, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
You will get paid school placements that give you the experience you need, whilst simultaneously getting the industry qualifications to get ahead. Even better, the tuition for your qualifications is fully funded by SuperStars as part of our investment in you.
What you get:
- Part-time contract (Ranging from 1 afternoon to 3 days)
- Paid School Placements giving you a variety of experience developing children in Physical Education.
- We have placements ranging from 0.5 days per week to 3 days per week.
- Level 3 Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Physical Education in Primary Schools Qualification
- Child Safeguarding/First Aid Qualifications
- Full training and on the job mentoring support through your dedicated Staff Development Manager
- Complete support along whichever progression pathway you choose for your own career goals
What you will be doing:
- Delivering your PE sessions from our ready-made scheme of work during school hours in primary schools, developing the children with your passion, knowledge and enthusiasm.
- Running fun Extra-Curricular Clubs
- Acting as a role model to children who really look up to you
- Building fantastic relationships with School staff
- Improving your practice through your ongoing training and development
This opportunity might be for you if:
- You want a platform to start accelerating your career working with children
- You have experience working with children aged 4-11 but this isn't essential
- You are excited to see children grow and develop as a direct result of your personal impact
- You naturally build fantastic relationships
- You are a confident, positive 'can do' person and work well with others.
How to apply:
Please click on 'apply for this job' below, attach your CV and outline which location you are interested in working in: Swindon, Bristol, Tewksbury, Cheltenham or Cardiff.