Sponsorship Support Administrator x 2
- London, London
- £23,000 prorata
- 11th Jul ’19
- 8 days left!
This leading events company is the global leader in business to business information. They provide a range of services including highly targeted conferences.
This is a great entry level role into in events, where you will be providing administrative support for the event sponsorship team. This could involve liaising with different departments to gather information on sponsors for global events, including creating company biographies and logos for event packs, producing floor plans for conferences and going to leading industry events yourself.
This role could progress into areas of the business such as events, marketing or sales.
- Providing administrative support to the sponsorship managers.
- Distributing inbound enquiries.
- Ensuring contact details for sponsors are correct.
- Issuing sponsor packs.
- Organising banners and signage.
- Any degree.
- A business or events management degree would be a bonus.
- Ideally some previous administrative experience.
- Interested in a career in events.