Rotational Leadership Graduate Scheme
- 3rd Jul ’18
- 7 days left!
A globally renowned FMCG company with a diverse workforce representing 100 nationalities. They operate in over 100 countries, employ over 25,000 staff globally and are at the forefront of sustainability and technology.
Would you like to be a director in a global business in 5 years time? If so, I have an outstanding opportunity for two graduates to join this company on an 18-month rotational graduate scheme.
Designed to give you autonomy with shaping your future career you will initially gain 2 months experience in both sales and marketing before completing further rotations in 4 of the following areas: Marketing, Sales, Insights, Corporate Affairs, Logistics, Supply Chain or HR. The idea is that you will gain experience in commercial functions that are new to you; giving you a very well-rounded experience, they do not want you just doing rotations in areas you already know! There may also be opportunities to complete a rotation in regional or European offices if opportunities arise.
The scheme starts at the end of September and offers one of the best packages on the market. Community investment and well being initiatives are highly encouraged within the business and with an average service length of 11 years you can see they really look after their staff!
Here is an idea of the types of things you could be doing within the rotations:
- Working alongside a sales rep out in the field (Sales)
- Creating new product strategies and marketing plans (Marketing)
- Conducting analysis and producing insight around consumer trends (Insights)
- Working on internal and external communications strategies (Corporate Affairs)
- Tracking the logistics process and helping to get finished products to stores (Logistics)
- Forecasting where new products are needed (Supply Chain)
- Talent management and HR initiatives (HR)
So, what do you need to be successful?
- Strong evidence of leadership potential
- Strong interest in business and a commercial mindset
- Keen to work within the FMCG industry
- Be on track to gain or hold a 2:1 in your degree
- Any degree subject will be considered
- Happy to work with commercial numbers to help drive business change
- Need to have held a valid EU driving license for at least 2 full years (Passed before October 2016)
- Ambitious with a strong personal drive to succeed
- Ability to influence
- Fluency in French, German or Spanish would be a bonus but is not necessary
- Available to start end of September 2018