Researcher for Boutique
- London, London
- 8th Feb ’20
- Looking for a relationship building and advisory role?
- Interested in meeting clients in person?
- Keen to avoid KPI/sales focused working environments?
This company has been advising the market for over 30 years as specialists in the very niche company secretary and corporate governance sector.
Clients include household name PLCs, financial services groups, professional services firms, charities, public and NHS sector clients.
Average employee tenure exceeds 10 years - a good indicator of company culture and job satisfaction.
It is common practice to begin working with trainee company secretaries entering the market and working closely with them throughout their careers. At the top end, company secretaries earn between £100-200K so you will get exposure to very senior individuals.
Things you'll do in the role:
- Build relationships with clients and candidates
- Attend regular meetings to strengthen relationships and to understand the needs and requirements from both parties
- Produce interesting copy to educate and attract high calibre candidates
- Advise candidates on how best to present themselves in interviews
- Advise clients on market trends and activity
What you'll need:
- The successful applicant must have excellent verbal and written communication.
- This role is largely focused on building relationships so confidence and personality are key.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again