- London Central
- £31,000 ote
- 28th May ’18
- 1 days left!
This company is a boutique executive search firm, based in London. They are a specialist firm aiding Professional Service businesses who seek guidance on their human capital requirements.
They are looking to hire two Research Associates to support the growth of the business. The new RAs will have full exposure to some of the most senior international hires made among their Big 4, Global Strategy Consulting and M&A Advisory clients.
- Follow the end to end search process for Partner and Director level Professional Service mandates
- Conduct briefings with clients, ensuring a detailed search strategy and route-to-market is established
- Assist in high level name generation and organisation chart creation. Contribute to the long list creation by leveraging internal and external databases to provide commentary on potential candidates
- Management of the candidate attraction strategy, using every tool and sourcing channel available to maintain an awareness of industry trends and 'best in class' leaders and future leaders.
- Screening, assessment and short-listing of suitable candidates
- Salary of between £25-28K + performance related bonuses
- Opportunity to start at the ground floor of an already extremely profitable Executive Search consultancy
- Brand new serviced offices a 2-minute walk from London Bridge
- Gain exposure to Partners and Directors from the world's most prestigious professional services and consulting firms
- Excellent stakeholder managements skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, being able to manage the process around data, offers, candidate screening and reporting
- Great communication skills
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Outstanding research skills