Recruitment Solutions Consultant
- Brighton, East Sussex
- 14th May ’19
The Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a market leading recruitment consultancy based in central Brighton. Founded in 1996, we now employ nearly 50 people in our Brighton HQ and London office. We are a friendly and sociable team, with a dress down policy and lots of employee perks and incentives.
Established in the beginning of 2017 to meet the demand of our existing clients, this team's role within the GRB is to provide innovative and creative solutions to support our client's internal recruitment teams with any issues or challenges faced in recruiting early talent. The solutions we offer vary depending on the challenges the client faces and can range from fully outsourced recruitment processes, innovative projects looking at recruitment strategies, online advertising & attraction right through to tackling industry challenges. We essentially function as an extension to our client's internal recruitment teams.
You will initially learn the ropes by assisting with the delivery of existing projects such as:
- Supporting a fully out-sourced recruitment campaign.
- CV, Video or Telephone interview screening.
- Conducting Competency Interviews.
- Helping to design and deliver assessment centres.
- Supporting the team putting together project proposals.
- Supporting the team's manager to put together solutions for our clients including recruitment strategies, designing assessment materials or reviewing a client's current process.
- Seeing projects through from start to finish.
After 6-12 months, you will become a Client Solutions Consultant, and progress from delivery to business development (client attraction) and account management. You will be calling potential clients, building relationships and gaining new business for GRS. You will then manage these new projects from start to finish, to the highest standards, with the help of a team of Coordinators. You will be the main point of contact for the client, ensuring timely delivery and that post project reviews and reports are completed. With transparent progression opportunities, you could go on to become a Client Solutions Manager and then an Associate Director.
The starting salary is 20K, with commission taking you up to 23-25K by the end of year 1. You will also receive uncapped commission on top of the basic salary. Second year earnings will be 30K plus.
What We Offer
- 20 years' experience within the graduate recruitment market, our brand is exceptional which makes building relationships with new clients that much easier!
- Strong training and coaching with a structured path for progression.
- A career; we have exceptionally low staff turnover and continuous growth.
- A target driven, consultative sales environment.
- Exceptional earning potential and performance-based incentives.
- Summer and Christmas parties, plus staff entertainment budget.
- A friendly approachable team with LOTS of social activity.
- Free eye tests, flu jabs, and free helpline and counselling sessions.
- 25 days holiday ? rising with revenue generated.
- Offices in central Brighton and London.
- Dress-down policy.
What we're looking for
- Exceptionally organised, with strong attention to detail and commercial awareness: a typical day could consist of supporting in bid writing, account managing RPO contracts, telephone screening, screening CVs, video interviews or assessment days.
- An excellent time manager with a hard-working attitude.
- Have the desire to manage their own projects.
- Account management or internal recruitment experience could be beneficial but not essential.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very comfortable working with Microsoft office including PowerPoint and basic Excel.
We look for ambitious people who can demonstrate that they know what it means to work hard, and give something their all. This role would suit somebody with previous customer service, sales or HR experience.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again