Push - Graduate Account Executive
- Greater London, London
- 2nd Nov ’18
- 4 days left!
Do you want to join one of the UK's fastest growing and most innovative advertising agencies? No other advertising agency in Europe has won more Google awards than Push. Our speciality is in the speedy execution of the very latest online marketing innovation using people and great tech to help businesses grow online.
We started working with Google Ads in 2007, when our 2 owners founded the company with just a handful of customers. We now manage over £50m of advertising spend per year as a team of 40+ specialists based in West London, Manchester and Bucharest. We have also run Facebook campaigns since 2009.
We are looking for the very highest calibre reliable people who can learn to use our tried and tested procedures to join our team. You'll be working alongside Google employees so will need the capacity to learn fast.
Multiple Start Dates Available:
January 2019 + July 2019
What will your responsibilities and duties be?
- Implement marketing strategies and campaigns
- Measure the effectiveness of internet marketing campaigns
- Set up Pay per Click competitions and targeted advertising campaigns
- Understand client marketing objectives and develop strategic search marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Keep up to date with marketing technology and ideology developments to improve our services
Do you have?
- A degree in Marketing, Business, Management, Economics, Maths, Stats, Communications, English Or previous experience in marketing
- A love of doing things the right way, following procedures and staying organised
- A strong interest in digital marketing and paid search advertising
- The ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly; the ability to focus on the most relevant information so you can develop or update a strategy for a client
- The ability to understand the numbers (including percentages) in a campaign so you can make the right decisions
- A love of learning and enjoy improving your skills and keeping up to date with the latest developments whilst always ensuring you get the best results for all your campaigns
- Great communication skills with the ability to produce well written reports, using storytelling to communicate with customers and ensure they understand the day to day workings of the account
Desired but not essential:
- Languages other than English (particularly French, Spanish, German, Italian, Greek and Mandarin)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous skills or experience in relevant digital marketing tools such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, SEO, Wordpress, PPC or any other third-party analytics platforms