PING - Graduate Process Engineer
- Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
- 30th Oct ’18
A brand with a renowned heritage and synonymous with performance and innovation, in both the golf hardware and apparel sectors, is seeking to recruit a full time permanent Process Engineer who will work closely with the Production Manager to maintain and improve efficiency of Production Processes, without compromising the quality of assembled product, maintaining and updating all assembly and repair work instructions when required.
Reporting to the Engineering and Quality Manager, the Process Engineer will be a logical problem solver, with excellent mathematical, analytical and hands on practical skills. Comfortable working in both lead and support roles as projects require.
- Route Cause Analysis of process and quality issues within the production environment.
- Work with the Maintenance Manager to implement new machinery and upgrades.
- Work with IT, Maintenance and Phoenix on Production machinery issues.
- Perform a lead role in Process improvement projects in co-operation with the Quality, Production and Maintenance departments.
- Other duties that may be assigned when required.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a relevant subject or alternatively possess the technical knowledge and experience from carrying out a similar role.
The candidate will ideally possess the following skills and personal qualities:
- Excellent mathematical and statistical analysis skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and other analytical software.
- Experience with CAD software - Pro-E Creo would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail with a hands-on approach to problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task, manage their time well and prioritise their workload accordingly.
This company takes pride in looking after our people. On top of a competitive salary you will also be eligible for the following company benefits package:
- Company Pension scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Income Protection.
- Life Assurance.
- Company Bonus Scheme.
- Subsidised Canteen.
- Health and Wellbeing programme.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again