Medical Devices Territory Sales Manager
- Reading, Berkshire
- 8th Nov ’18
- 25 days left!
A market-leading provider of innovative medical devices for minimally invasive surgery. Clients are the NHS and private healthcare providers.
Territory - South Essex, Kent, parts of Sussex and parts of Kent
Start date- ASAP
This is a purely field-based medical devices sales role where you will need to manage your territory, growing your sales revenue year-on-year.
You will be:
- Demonstrating products to surgeons, business managers, finance managers and procurement teams in order to achieve orders.
- Represent the client in operating theatres to provide product expertise.
- Organising your schedule to meet decision makers across a wide geographical area.
- Achieve growth in product orders from existing clients, including introducing new products.
- Growing your client base by instigating relationships with new contacts in healthcare.
The successful candidate will benefit from receiving first rate training in all aspects of sales and product knowledge training where required.
The basic salary is around £24K depending on experience with the additional benefits of:
- Commission scheme - OTE +£10-15K.
- Car BMW 1 Series.
- Health insurance after qualifying period.
- 20 days AL per annum +1 day for every year completed up to maximum 25 days.
- Death in service insurance.
- Daily allowance.
- Life sciences degree.
- Driving licence.
- Fantastic relationship building skills.
- Ideally you will have commercial experience in healthcare, particularly in a commercial role.