International Sponsorship Sales-Technology Sector
- London, London
- 11th Mar ’19
- 14 days left!
A FTSE250 company that produces content, conferences and events.
Working across events in Asia, America and Europe you will be responsible for building and bringing on portfolios in the technology sectors
This is an exciting opportunity for a enthusiastic individual looking for responsibility from day one. The role involves huge responsibility managing vendor accounts around the globe-understanding clients' and cross selling across the portfolio.
Furthermore, you will get to travel extensively to visit clients and attend events. You will be expected to work closely with teams to deliver events which are in line with client expectations.
The salary is £30K with an OTE £50K and the role is to start ASAP.
- Strong communication skills.
- An interest in telecoms or technology sector.
- A proven ability to hit targets.
- Experience and understanding of international sales.
- A proven ability to negotiate at C-level with global companies.
- A desire to travel frequently.
- Education to degree level.
- Proven experience of new business generation and account management (desirable).