- Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- £30,000 ote
- 17th Jan ’19
This very successful recruitment company is recognised as one of the leading providers of top-level recruitment services for the European Life Sciences industry, with particular expertise within clinical, medical and regulatory functions. From their offices in Tunbridge Wells and London they are pleased to place high-level professionals into well-paid positions across Europe.
The initial twelve weeks of employment are structured around an intensive training programme which combines internal and external training sessions, 1:1 mentoring and on-the-job training. Following successful completion of the probationary period, training and development is ongoing and comprises a bespoke modular course, continued on-the-job learning, and personal and group based coaching. You will get the opportunity to earn great commission from day one by headhunting and networking your own candidates.
- £30K OTE year 1, £50K OTE year 2, £70K + OTE year 3.
- Competitive commission structure.
- Car allowance after qualifying period - £2400.
- 25 days holiday.
- Sports allowance.
- Opportunity to move internationally.
Ultimately, this is an exceptionally competitive sales-based position. Therefore the qualities that you will need for the role are largely personality based, including:
- Clear, confident communication skills.
- Ability to deal with rejection.
- Intelligent and inquisitive - ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- A natural influencer.
- Drive and ambition for high achievement.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again