International Cyber Security Headhunter
- Hove, East Sussex
- £27,000 ote
- 17th Jan ’19
A specialist international cyber security recruitment company that uses next generation sourcing methods to headhunt talent globally. Their aim is to connect trusted, credible and highly qualified cyber security professionals with organisations seeking to protect their digital and physical assets from the rapidly changing and ever growing threat of cyber crime.
Based in Hove, they have rapid growth plans. If you are looking for a role that allows for a clear progression path, excellent earning potential and the opportunity to travel for business then this is the role for you.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- New business development to build a client portfolio.
- Account management.
- Resourcing candidates using social media channels and the candidate database.
- Negotiating commercial terms with clients.
What they offer:
- Negotiable salary.
- Recruitment qualifications.
- On the job training from a management team with over 30 years' industry experience.
- Opportunities for employees to attend regular cyber security industry conferences.
- Opportunities for employees to become credible 'subject matter experts' on cyber security and gain a qualification in conjunction with the Open University.
- Fluent in English and another European language OR at least 12 months' commercial experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong desire to work in sales.
- Ambitious people who are also great team players.
- An interest in cyber security.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again