- 7th May ’17
Working tirelessly for four years, this recruitment company have made a name for themselves within their sectors and work with the likes of IBM and Allianz.
Specialising in Business Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics and Datawarehousing, there could not be a better time to join. These IT sectors have been growing for 20+ years and the flow of data generated by latest technologies and social media is increasing dramatically every day.
This company is currently heavily focused in global and European markets but are now looking to build a new desk here in the UK so need an ambitious, sales driven graduate to help facilitate this growth plan. You will have very little competition in your market as each Consultant has their own country or territory to focus on.
This is a sales based role - most of your time in the first 6-12 months will be spent developing your own business within a business, which will involve a lot of B2B sales calls.
What's on offer:
- Share options will be made available to those who can prove themselves an asset to the business.
- 6 figure salaries really are realistic within 18 months.
- You'll be rewarded with incentives such as company cars, professional cleaning allowances, takeaway tabs and much more. They believe that hard work should be rewarded with a luxurious lifestyle as well as fantastic financial incentives.
- Relaxed management style - you are effectively your own boss in a start-up recruitment business so you can expect freedom and autonomy. You won't be nagged about KPIs but you will be expected to have a vested interest in the company's future.
What we expect:
- Hard work and commitment - that's it!
- Naturally you'll need to be a strong communicator as you'll be spending a lot of time on the phone
- The ideal candidate would also be able to demonstrate times they've excelled
- Candidates should know that this is not a 9-5 role
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again