Graduate Web Developer and Designer
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- 11th Feb ’19
- 5 days left!
This established company produces software for a wide variety of public services organisations and government authorities throughout the UK.
If you're fascinated by web development and design and you're looking for a rewarding technical career, then this is the perfect role for you.
You'll work closely with Product Specialists, Project Managers and Account Managers, carrying out design and development work, playing a key part in creating tailored front-ends and user-interfaces for health and social care clients, depending on their particular needs.
You will learn from experts in their field with additional support from a personal mentor. You have opportunities to progress at your own pace and to take early responsibility, as part of a small close-knit team.
- Creating websites and smart digital services for clients in the health and social care sectors.
- Testing your work and fixing bugs.
- Planning and prototyping new features.
- 2.1 equivalent in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Multimedia or related.
- Eager to work as part of a team.
- Experience of programming and web design from University or work experience (portfolio or GitHub account to demonstrate work).