Graduate Web Developer and Designer
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- 11th Feb ’19
This established company produces software for a wide variety of public services organisations and government authorities throughout the UK.
If you're fascinated by web development and design and you're looking for a rewarding technical career, then this is the perfect role for you.
You'll work closely with Product Specialists, Project Managers and Account Managers, carrying out design and development work, playing a key part in creating tailored front-ends and user-interfaces for health and social care clients, depending on their particular needs.
You will learn from experts in their field with additional support from a personal mentor. You have opportunities to progress at your own pace and to take early responsibility, as part of a small close-knit team.
- Creating websites and smart digital services for clients in the health and social care sectors.
- Testing your work and fixing bugs.
- Planning and prototyping new features.
- 2.1 equivalent in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Multimedia or related.
- Eager to work as part of a team.
- Experience of programming and web design from University or work experience (portfolio or GitHub account to demonstrate work).
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again