- 4th Jan ’17
Start-up recruitment agency based in Camberley, Surrey. They focus on delivering the very best talent in technology to companies within the UK. Core areas are IT Sales and Support, where they are looking to grow and develop their presence within the market.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate who is prepared to work hard and learn quickly. You will be supporting the Director of the business with all urgent matters and learning from him until you are in a position to build your own team. There are stock options available, board membership, company holidays, monthly incentives and crucially, a chance to become part of the leadership structure of the business.
The role will involve:
- Regular face to face meeting with clients
- Full candidate profiling, ensuring all candidate details are kept up to date
- Increased development of the company's CRM, adding new clients and candidates
- Proactively developing new business, through cold calling, marketing and social media, aiming to win lucrative clients
- 360 degree billing, acting as a role model through your excellent levels of revenue
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent face to face and presentation skills
- A strong work ethic with excellent self-discipline
- A charismatic personality and someone who likes to have fun
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again