- London Central
- 17th May ’17
- 23 days left!
A truly global IT recruitment consultancy with over 4,500 staff across 40 offices spanning Europe, Asia and the USA. Their huge market presence and flexibility allows them to specialise in contract, interim, permanent and executive recruitment solutions across a range of industries and in the private and public sectors. They have supported many of the world's top organisations to recruit, source and manage the highly-skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive world. They work in partnership with clients like BBC, Ford and Ocado and have offices in 47 locations with over 1000 billing consultants, across Europe, Asia and the USA.
You will start with the business as a Trainee Consultant and embark on the company's Training Academy. This will last 3-6 months and involve classroom training combined with hands on learning at your desk. This academy also includes more than 100 training courses providing you with all the tools you need to be successful in the recruitment industry.
From there the opportunities for progression vary; you will go from trainee to full consultant, then to senior consultant then to principal or managing consultant depending on whether you want to manage a team or continue billing! It really is up to you.
Why join them?
- Huge, modern offices in the centre of London
- Strongest brand in the technological recruitment market
- Bi-annual pay reviews and earning commission from day one
- They have offices all over the world in locations like New York, Hong Kong, Frankfurt and many more across the globe that you could move to once you have been with the business for two years
- The incentives include trips to any of the office locations for you and a partner, holidays to Marbella and ski trips around the world
- Collegiate, consultative working environment, where employees are genuinely encouraged to collaborate and work together. They have a scheme that is set up to solely encourage cross selling between consultants
- They have inclusion networks to show that this company recognises that talent comes in all sizes, colours, nationalities, sexual orientation, gender and different cultures
- The only recruitment company to be quoted by the London Stock Exchange
- Due to their level of market intelligence they are the only recruitment company whose surveys are used by Computer Weekly
- Degree educated, any university, any course
- Can stand out from the crowd
- Career focused and driven
- Sales experience is preferable but not a prerequisite