Graduate Trainee Management Consultant
- Reading, Berkshire
- 1st Oct ’21
- 8 days left!
Interested in learning how to become a management consultant?
A niche management consultancy which works in partnership with leading blue-chip clients to deliver continuous performance improvement. They are ranked as one of the top 3% consultancies out of 8000 by the Financial Times.
Vacancy - Trainee Management Consultant
A really unique opportunity to join a niche consulting business, starting out in B2B sales and being trained over a 12 month programme to become a specialist management consultant.
- Starting in sales, developing relationships and selling services to FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
- Predominantly phone based, the first part of the role is designed to build your confidence and understanding of services provided, whilst building your network.
- After 6 months, starting the transition into consulting, spending les time in office and more time on client sites.
- Consultants will provide you with hands-on training both in office and in the field.
- Working as part of a team, you will be helping to deliver consulting projects to make a positive difference for clients.
Salary is £25-27K depending on experience plus commission, rising to £31k after 6 months.
- A 2.1 equivalent or better in a BSc or BEng subject
- Success in science based subjects prior to university
- Previous full-time work experience in a commercial setting
- Local to the Reading area