Graduate Trainee Headhunter
- London, London
- £24,000 ote
- 2nd Jan ’19
This company is a high-end media focused Executive Search firm, recruiting individuals with a high level of media related expertise into positions both nationally and globally. They work on a 100% retained basis to ensure the highest quality of placements.
Expanding due to market demand, they are now looking to recruit a Researcher to join their exciting London office.
The role will include:
- Starting on the candidate side, progressing to working with clients across the world.
- Exposure to the company founder in a small team where your voice can be heard.
- Fantastic basic salary of £20-24K with £2K per placement average commission.
- Opportunity to build a long term career within the company with previous researchers now running their own desks.
- In-depth research into companies and clients including market mapping and headhunting.
- Experience in research-based roles is beneficial (although research heavy degrees are also advantageous).
- Happy to work in a very small team and often independently.
- Polished and articulate communication skills along with the confidence to liaise with senior level candidates and clients.
- Educated to a degree level (ideally 2:1 equivalent or above).
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again