Graduate Trading Support Analyst
- Woking, Surrey
- 16th Jan ’19
- 8 days left!
This firm is a leading supplier of global financial trading software. The company has offices in New York, London, Paris, Tokyo and Hong Kong with development centres located in each major region. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is globally renowned for its financial software products. Their applications are sold in all of the world's major financial centres to top-tier investment banks.
When combined with the implementation skills of more than 150 experienced specialists, the company's trading platform has become the natural choice for the majority of the world's top tier investment banks.
Based within an easy commute of Clapham or London Waterloo, they are seeking to hire a graduate to join their Support team as a Graduate Trading Support Analyst.
You will be responsible for remote and on-site support to users and trading support personnel. Day-to-day duties will be varied and include:
- Receiving and logging client incidents.
- Identifying the nature of the incident and actioning appropriately.
- Building knowledge and skills to maximise effectiveness of 1st line support.
- Attending client sites to assist with resolutions and build business knowledge.
- Building strong relationships with the internal departments and external clients.
- Participating in the team shift patterns and assisting with weekend work and out-of-hours escalation when occasionally required.
- Hold an IT, numerate or business-related degree or equivalent experience.
- Have an enquiring mind with an analytical and proactive approach to problem solving, even when under pressure.
- Ability to read and understand code in one or more of the following: C++, TCL or UNIX Scripting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to manage own time and a changing workload.