Graduate Technical Support Consultant
- Wallingford, Oxfordshire
- 12th Jul ’18
This innovative software company specialises in providing tools for utilities, government agencies and engineering firms around the world.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a client-facing role with a niche environmental technology company.
Upon joining the Engineering Services Team you will be working on a variety of real-life projects from day one. You will provide technical support, be involved with product testing and visit client site regularly, with potential for international travel in future. The company has been recruiting at a graduate level for many years and understands the level of training required. As such, several training days take place every month.
If you are an outgoing and enthusiastic problem solver, then this is the perfect role for you. You have the opportunity to progress through the company into management roles and to allow your career path to flow naturally, to utilise your skills and interests.
- Providing first line support to clients
- Training clients to use software products
- Designing training days
- Assisting the sales team on client site (acting as the technical hand)
- Functional software testing (not coding)
- 2.1 level degree or above in Geography, Environmental Science, Civil Engineering, Maths or related
- Confident communicator
- Analytical mindset
- Experience with GIS, AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar design and geographical software.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again