Graduate Technical Project Analyst
- London, London
- 18th Jan ’19
This fast-growing start-up business creates a range of document management and user-interface software systems. Based in London, they work with household name clients around the globe.
As a Graduate Technical Project Analyst at this fast-growing start-up company, you will have the opportunity to travel the world, gaining exposure to high profile clients throughout America, Europe and Asia.
Once you have completed your training, you will report to your Project Lead and manage projects from start to finish. You will interact with clients on a daily basis and work closely with Developers and Testers internally, to ensure software is created according to your specifications and delivered to schedule.
The role requires someone with confidence and excellent communication skills, who will be comfortable speaking with senior management at large multinational companies. If you demonstrate your skills in these areas, then there will be opportunities to progress into various leadership and management roles as the company continues to grow.
- Acting as the interface between clients and internal teams.
- Project management - creation, review and approval project deliverables.
- Working with Development teams to ensure the software is configured according to specification.
- Assisting the QA team with software testing.
- Liaising with the training team to ensure they are aware of changes to the software.
- Regular travel to client sites internationally (approximately 25% of your time).
- Some coding using the company's specific language - training provided, so you do not need experience.
- Drafting proposals to clients.
- Applications from Russell Group universities are preferred.
- 2.1 level or above in any Humanities subject (other subjects will be considered).
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Close attention to detail.
- Flexible to travel globally as required.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again