Graduate Technical Consultants
- Guildford, Surrey
- 13th Aug ’19
- 9 days left!
A rapidly expanding management and technical consultancy, specialising in helping government and public sectors deliver complex projects to challenging timescales. Clients include: MOD, MOJ, universities, health, transport and public sectors.
This role will provide a fantastic springboard into a consulting career with client engagement and project work the norm from the start.
Multiple roles available - the client is flexible in terms of start date.
You will gain experience in a manner that will provide the right level of support to ease the transition from an academic environment, whilst enabling you to make a contribution at an early stage.
You will provide consultancy to public sector and defence organisations, helping them get maximum benefit from their ICT investments and business change requirements. The range in clients and project work ensures that you will gain exposure to a variety of technical and business challenges in a short space of time.
Over time you will be encouraged to hone your skills and take on responsibilities in areas such as:
- Security and information risk assurance.
- Technical, enterprise or security architecture.
- Operational analysis.
- Strategy development.
- Management consulting.
Due to the nature of customer side working, regular travel within the UK should be expected.
- Strong A-levels (or equivalent qualifications), ideally at A or A* level in at least one STEM subject.
- Have or expecting to achieve at least a 2.1 master's degree in a STEM subject.
- Candidates must be eligible and willing to gain UK security clearance to apply for this position.