Graduate Technical Consultant
- Weybridge, Surrey
- 10th Apr ’20
- 8 days left!
This multi-national tech company has created a data processing software platform that is used by clients to build applications to tackle their largest and most complex data processing challenges.
As a Master's level graduate technical consultant at this growing multi-national software house, you will utilise your computer science knowledge, yet develop a wide range of technical skills in a client-facing environment.
The role will involve worldwide travel to visit clients, delivering proof-of-concept projects and setting up technical teams within organisations. You will teach, train and ensure clients have the ability to utilise the full capabilities of this complex data-management software.
You will receive a high level of technical and client-facing training from day one and become an expert in a wide range of technologies.
- Becoming an expert in the software and programming language
- Solving complex problems related to data management
- Teaching customers how to utilise the technology
- Setting up technical teams and providing guidance on how to carry out projects
- Working with a wide range of technologies
- First class degree at Master's level is preferred in Computer Science or a related subject from a top university
- Strong communication skills and the ability to teach and train clients once trained
- Happy with regular international travel as part of the role
- Excellent analytical mind-set